Re: zsh 5.0.7

Hi Ray, on Debian, I build/install zsh as normal (not setting any
prefix path options, let it install in /usr/local/bin/zsh) then do
this:

update-alternatives --install /bin/zsh zsh /usr/local/bin/zsh 100 \
          --slave /usr/bin/zsh zsh-usrbin /usr/local/bin/zsh

and it will have /bin/zsh and /usr/bin/zsh point to your locally built
ones instead of the Debian provided packaged ones.

i.e. /bin/zsh will be a link to /etc/alternatives/zsh which will be a
link to /usr/local/bin/zsh which you built.

Normally, /etc/alternatives/zsh would be a link to /bin/zsh4 on wheezy
(zsh package 4.3.17-1), I presume /bin/zsh5 on testing or unstable.

Greg