Re: how to get zsh to work with a screen reader

> On Jul 22,  7:47pm, covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> } Subject: Re: how to get zsh to work with a screen reader
> }
> } Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> }
> } > Based on covici's follow-up, the terminfo
> } > definition seems to make the only discernable difference.
> }
> } Which terminfo definition did you try and did it make any difference?
>
> I tried only xterm -- I was referring to your message in which you said
> that orca and gnome-terminal produced different results.  Zsh doesn't
> care what the terminal emulator is except in so far as it selects the
> terminfo definition, so that must be why gnome-terminal is different.
Well, I tried something weird, I got mosh and connected to
myid@localhost and it worked!  It set TERM to xterm, but when I did this
manually, it did not work, very strange, but this is a good temporary
solution.

Thanks for all your help, I think someone on here mentioned most, so I
tried it.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici