Re: convolutions

On 11/08/2015 11:14 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Nov 8,  7:27am, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} > Or envsubst from gettext.
} >
} Sounds like precisely the thing. Alas, I tried it, and it strips the
} parameters but does not convert them unless each parameter is explicitly
} exported first, which makes the thing a bit cumbersome for general use.
} Is there a work-around?

setopt ALL_EXPORT before you assign any of the parameters involved.  And
then probably unsetopt afterward ...

Ok thanks. Mind, it looks like we have perfectly satisfactory solutions entirely within zsh itself.