master class

All,

I've run out of things to do in zsh. If one of you would be so gracious as to look over my respin of Sebastian's stuff and point out any errors or improvements I'd consider it a great kindness. I'd call it a master class except that I'm not a master, but maybe no longer a novice either. Otherwise I'm about done and will more or less leave you guys in peace. Many thanks for the lessons and (from most) the patience.