Re: filename autocompletion/autocorrection misfeature

Fourhundred Thecat wrote on Sat, Oct 08, 2016 at 08:48:18 +0200:
> $ ls gs<tab>
> $ ls logs
>
> How can I disable this "feature" ?

It's not enabled by default; something in your setup opts in to it.
Judging by your reference to DISABLE_CORRECTION, which is not a zsh
thing at all (not in zshparams(1)), I suspect it's enabled by some
configuration framework you use.

So, you should really follow up with that framework's support venue.
However, we may be able to steer you in the right direction.  What's the
output of
.
    bindkey $'\t'
    zstyle -L \* completer
.
?

> I tried adding following options into my .zshrc, but that did not help:
>
>   DISABLE_CORRECTION="true"
>   unsetopt correct
>   unsetopt correct_all

Not sure about the first one (as I said: it's not a zsh feature), but
the latter two should be placed at the end of .zshrc to be effective.