Re: filename autocompletion/autocorrection misfeature

> On 2016-10-08 09:40, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>
> So, you should really follow up with that framework's support venue.
> However, we may be able to steer you in the right direction.  What's the
> output of
> .
>     bindkey $'\t'
>     zstyle -L \* completer
> .

the output is:

"^I" expand-or-complete
zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _complete

I have now disabled zsh-syntax-highlighting, and I am not using any
other framework (no oh my zsh). But the problem persists.

>> I tried adding following options into my .zshrc, but that did not help:
>>
>>   DISABLE_CORRECTION="true"
>>   unsetopt correct
>>   unsetopt correct_all
>>

> Not sure about the first one (as I said: it's not a zsh feature), but
> the latter two should be placed at the end of .zshrc to be effective.

yeah, DISABLE_CORRECTION did not look like valid zsh option, but I tried
it anyway, because several people were recommending it when I googled
around.

I should also add, that I am using zsh 4.3.17

thanks for help,