Re: problem with zmv

On 12/02/2016 09:58 PM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
I feel it's worth pointing out to any other readers that the actual correct way to do this is to just have autoload zmv in your .zshrc and you're set for life.

So it is. I just got over my autophobia and did that and what was I afraid of? I had the idea of moving things that I use routinely out of the vast caverns of zsh as supplied and into a directory of things that are in active use and on the path, but maybe that's not the best idea. Anyway, between autoload, and what Bart showed me, I can do it either way so I'm as happy as a clam.