Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On 12/11/2016 03:45 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Dec 11, 12:19pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} 'autoload run-help' still gives me the 'normal' man page, it seems

You really do need to look at the documentation that I mentioned.

I'd guess that you autoloaded the function without removing the alias.

To be honest sir, I shouldn't have said anything before I did my homework, that was a bit lazy. Several irons in the fire right now, pardon. Yeah, did that now and it takes me to the right man page, but doesn't search within it for the command -- if that's even to be expected. I've often wondered if 'man' has some search that is specific to the command headings within one of those large files like zshcontrib. When the command is a common word, like 'test' one sees it dozens of times in plain text before one gets to the command itself.