Re: spaces in filenames should be a crime.

It seems to me like, no matter whether you're writing a 4 line script for
home/personal use, or working on some some serious business secure
real-time application to pull some crazy wonder out of thin air, it always
pays to "DTRT" just in the long term time/effort savings alone. Not to
mention the skill/habit forming benefits and potentially reputation that
good code brings along with it. Am I wrong?