Re: Call for good plugins list

On Oct 1,  9:41am, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} > https://asciinema.org/a/140446
}
} Maybe it's just me, but I find Sebastian's animations go so fast I have
} no idea what's going on.

I think think this is a result of asciinema compressing out any "frames"
where the screen doesn't change.  I thought at one point I'd found a way
to make it slow down, but I can't find that control now.

(Incidentally I'm not going to be answering the original question because
I don't use any plugins .. unless VCS_info counts, but I don't use that in
the recommended way either.)