Re: execution in zshrc

That works, thank you, but something is still wrong in my scripts,
My ubuntu_system function cannot be found at the start, (yet, noo
problem as my zshrc is sourced from terminal)
Here enclosed my function
thank you
paolo

-- my zsh function -

ubuntu_system () {

alias sepg='apt-cache search --names-only '
alias sapg='apt-cache search  '
alias saipg='apt-cache search --names-only --installed '

echo "ubuntu system aliases loaded"
}

--- end

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Peter Stephenson