Re: execution in zshrc

On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:30:32 +0200
"Pol  (Admin)" <xtekhne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That works, thank you, but something is still wrong in my scripts,
> My ubuntu_system function cannot be found at the start, (yet, noo
> problem as my zshrc is sourced from terminal)
> Here enclosed my function

This is all standard stuff.  You either have your function defined
inline in the startup file before it's used --- which is as good as
anything if you're always going to need to define it, as you obviously
are --- or you use the autoload mechanism: see AUTOLOADING FUNCTIONS in
the zshmisc manual.

pws