Re: Anyone familiar with auto-fu.zsh project?

On 13 June 2018 at 09:26, dana <dana@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> zsh/compctl
> zsh/complete
> zsh/complist
> zsh/computil
> zsh/datetime
> zsh/main
> zsh/parameter
> zsh/rlimits
> zsh/sched
> zsh/termcap
> zsh/zle
> zsh/zleparameter
> zsh/zutil
>
> So i think those are essentially the 'core' modules. You can probably include
> zsh/langinfo and zsh/terminfo in most cases too. Those are the ones i had on the
> system that inspired that PR, anyway.

Good that zsh/parameters are in that list. I wonder, could one
construct 2-lines or so binary, that when invoked returns ppid e.g.
through stdout. So the <( ) background process wouldn't even need to
do some output capturing, output would go to <( ) pipe as expected. I
compile help binaries from years, e.g. in zdharma/zconvey process,
there's little stripped util-linux/flock, that compiles even on OS X
and FreeBSD.

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski