Re: 3 years of coding Zsh

I've updated PayPal button, it is in English and USD now. It's located
on the top of Fast-Syntax-Highlighting page:

https://github.com/zdharma/fast-syntax-highlighting

The URL pointed by the button is:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4GZAACT2MQ3W

Any donation will be used for Zsh development, currently to uplift
Fast-Syntax-Highlighting.