Re: field splitting

yeah saw it in an earlier post, very nice. for my personal enjoyment I
tried it, but for prod env changing one thing usually lead to changing a
lot or at least to testing a lot, so I will go with an intermediate
assignment for now to preserve the field splitting in an array
thanks for your time

--
Pier Paolo Grassi