Re: Help Request/Bug Report: comparguments causes _arguments to fail in certain cases

I got it working using the hook method: I added another script with
`#compdef -first-` that saves the words array.

The thing is, that now I'm faced with a different problem:
When the command line is `./ps.py`, completions are generated correctly.
When the command line is `python ps.py`, the actual completions are joined
by the list of files in the current directory.

This appears to be a byproduct of going through the `_python`
auto-completion script.

I was wondering if there is a way to remove existing completion matches
before adding my own to make sure I provide only correct matches.
Also, might this be a bug in the `_python` completion script?

Thanks for all the help,
Dan

--
Dan Arad