Re: menu-select doesn't respect COMPLETE_IN_WORD option

I see, yes, you're correct.

I like the expand-or-complete-prefix widget and have it bound to tab. Is
there a way to make menu-complete/menu-select behave like
expand-or-complete-prefix (i.e. complete just what is to the left of the
cursor and ignore anything to the right, as shown in my first email)?