Re: PATCH: build zsh-5.8 on AIX 7.1

On Wed, 2021-08-25 at 14:55 -0700, Peter A. Castro wrote:
> Greetings, All,
>
>   Found I needed to build zsh on AIX 7.1 and found a few things needing
> simple tweaks to make it compile/link.  I'm a little surprised some of
> this hasn't bubbled up on other platforms, but AIX has always been a
> little schizophrenic, so whatever.

Thanks, it looks like the mod_exports already made their way in, but
that fix to the .c file headers just makes it fit in with the others, so
thatʼs uncontroversial, too.

>   Also found you needed to set CC and CFLAGS thus:
>   CC=xlc
>   CFLAGS="-qlanglvl=stdc99"

This probably ought to go in the MACHINES file.  At the moment weʼre
claiming everything is fine everywhere, but thatʼs clearly not true
here.

Strictly this belongs on zsh-workers.

pws