Re: array filtering

Every time you ask a question without mentioning which non-default
options you have enabled, you're requiring the rest of us to think
about it FOR you.  It's rather inconsiderate.
I haven't given it any thought before now.  Ok, but ... hmmm ... I'll hafta figure out what's not default ... but that should be easy, there's an option for a default shell and I have that written down somewhere.  Oh, another thing ... good idea to, if possible, show code snips that have been run under defaults only, no?  Thus applying options only if they are strictly needed and explicitly mentioned.   Keep things as stock as possible.  Smack me on the side of the head if I forget.  I might once or  twice.