Re: zle oddity or some option running wild?

> On 27/06/2024 16:19 BST Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 17:10:58 +0100
>
> > I have this in my zsh init:
> > autoload -U select-word-style
> > select-word-style shell
>
> I've now realised that these two commands interfere with almost every
> widget I've written that copies/kills stuff from the command line.

This is likely to be something to do with the "zle -f" stuff documented
in the zshzle manual page --- getting kills and yanks from widgets to
fit together nicely is a bit messy because they don't have the same
knowledge about what's going on as builtin widgets.

pws