Re: ".."+Tab (and "."+Tab) does not add "/" on MacOS (Sonoma)

Awesome, that does indeed solve my problem.

However, I don't want to enable AUTOCD. I just want its command completion side-effect. I found that it's defined in Completion/Zsh/Context/_autocd:

#compdef -command-

_command_names
local ret=$?
[[ -o autocd ]] && _cd || return ret

What I need is to get rid of the  "[[ -o autocd ]]" condition. I achieved it by adding the following line to my .zshrc:

autoload -z +X _autocd && eval ${"$(which _autocd)"//"[[ -o autocd ]]"/true};

Philippe

On Fri, Aug 2, 2024 at 5:25 AM Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 1, 2024 at 6:54 PM Philippe Altherr
<philippe.altherr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you have a custom configuration that could explain the additional lines?

Seems to be "setopt autocd".