Re: zstrtol/strtol breakage

Quote Of The Day from Richard Coleman:
>echo {1..10}
>
>will give
>
>{1..10}
>
>rather than
>
>1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
>
>You should be using beta8 or beta9 to see this
>(if you have a broken strtol).

I'm using beta8 on Solaris 2.3, and I get this:

sunbox - ~: echo {1..10}
. 0 1

Configure defined HAVE_STRTOL.

It also seems to refuse to run .zshlogin and .zshlogout, even when I run it
as '-zsh' or 'zsh -l' (I have to hack it from my .profile, as I can't set
it as my default shell without installing it on all our systems :) Usually,
it dumps core when invoked from .profile, thus:

	echo "Let's use zsh instead"
	exec /export/home/johny/bin/-zsh

-- John Yeates (J.Yeates@xxxxxxxxxx) -- http://www.susx.ac.uk/Users/johny/ --
   For a good time, call gettimeofday().