Re: bug with "compctl -L" in 3.0.1

Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
> It may be changed to -e combined with -F, -B ... lists enabled ... but
> that's the default unless -d is also given.  So in fact it has no effect
> without -d.

I see the point now.  I think the manual page would be clearer if it
mentioned it was the default.

*** Doc/zshcompctl.man~	Mon Jul 22 19:53:09 1996
--- Doc/zshcompctl.man	Fri Nov 22 16:48:48 1996
***************
*** 147,156 ****
  functions, builtins, reserved words or aliases.
  .TP
  \-\fBe\fP
! Without \-\fBd\fP this option has no effect.  Otherwise this
! can be combined with \-\fBF\fP, \-\fBB\fP, \-\fBw\fP,
! \-\fBa\fP, \-\fBR\fP and \-\fBG\fP to get names of functions,
! builtins, reserved words or aliases even if they are disabled.
  .TP
  \-\fBo\fP
  Names of shell options (see the zshoptions manual page).
--- 147,157 ----
  functions, builtins, reserved words or aliases.
  .TP
  \-\fBe\fP
! This option (to show enabled commands) is in effect by default, but
! may be combined with \-\fBd\fP; \-\fBde\fP in combination with
! \-\fBF\fP, \-\fBB\fP, \-\fBw\fP, \-\fBa\fP, \-\fBR\fP and \-\fBG\fP
! will complete names of functions, builtins, reserved words or aliases
! whether or not they are disabled.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77413