bug?!?

Howdy,

First of all: THANKS FOR ZSH!
However, I've encountered the following:

1. Your mailing list archive links are *pretty* dead :)
2. In zsh 3.0.2, NOBADPATTERN does not seem to work, at least not in
   interactive mode. I do not know if this is a 'feature' or something obvious
   that I overlooked, but if I do "mdir a:*.txt" with BAD_PATTERN switched OFF,
   zsh tells me that it can't find a match in the current directory.
   This is not a problem caused by mdir, it happens with echo too:
   % setopt nobadpattern
   % echo foo*
   zsh: no matches found: foo*
   In bash this example simply prints "foo*" on the screen.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,
xander