Still able to reproduce history crash (3.0.4)

And still unable to get a backtrace.

Easiest way to reproduce is to start zsh -f, then do:

HISTSIZE=0
HISTSIZE=5

and then execute at least five commands.  Appears to dump in malloc(), but
as the stack is complete garbage there's no way to be sure.  I've enabled
all the debug and mem-debug options but there's not even a hint of an error
until the gooey kablooey.

Is my build the only one in which this happens?