Re: Still able to reproduce history crash (3.0.4)

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:And still unable to get a backtrace.
:Easiest way to reproduce is to start zsh -f, then do:
:
:HISTSIZE=0
:HISTSIZE=5
:
:and then execute at least five commands.  Appears to dump in malloc(), but
:as the stack is complete garbage there's no way to be sure.  I've enabled
:all the debug and mem-debug options but there's not even a hint of an error
:until the gooey kablooey.

I can't get it to dump. zsh-3.0.4 (NetBSD) w/all --enable-zsh-* set.
Have you tried it after moving /etc/zshenv since that's still read with
"zsh -f"

:Is my build the only one in which this happens?

Has anyone else tried it?
--
Geoff Wing [mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]                   Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977
 Technical Manager: PrimeNet Computer Consultants    Facsimile: +61-3-9819 3788