Re: 'remove slash' bug

On Jun 7,  6:41pm, Timothy J Luoma wrote:
} Subject: 'remove slash' bug
}
} I've got the option set to that a trailing / will be removed

That's only supposed to happen when the slash was appended as the result
of doing a file completion.  It's not supposed to happen to slashes that
you type explicitly.

} However, there are times when I am in the middle of a path and do control-e
} to get to the end of the line, and the / I put in (and wanted) is removed.

I can't get that to happen, either in 3.0.5 nor in 3.1.4.  Can you explain
in more detail the steps that you take and the options that you have set?