Re: Explanation for no completion candidates.

On Oct 27, 10:50am, Tanaka Akira wrote:
> Subject: Explanation for no completion candidates.

> However, zsh-3.0.5 and zsh-3.1.4 has different behavior on "-X".

I think that's on purpose ... search the zsh-workers archive for the
pattern
	compctl;explanation
and you'll see quite a bit of discussion about it.  The end of that thread
seems to imply that your patch should not be used.

Sorry that I seem to be announcing "BZZT! Thanks for playing" a lot here
lately ... but please do try again.