Re: PATCH: completion or'ing and grouping

Excellent, everything seems to be working at the moment with the new
patches (though I expect you'll be hearing from me again...).
For some reason the mail system screwed up that last patch and I
get to get it from the archive.  Strange.  (Is there a way of
retrieving a patch as plain text, i.e. before HTMLifying?  Otherwise
back-conversion is liable to screw up whitespace.)

One thing worried me a bit: this hunk from zle_tricky.c

*** 4791,4796 ****
--- 4800,4808 ----
  	int ics = cs, ocs, pl = 0, l, lp, ls;
  	char *ps;
  	Cline lc;
+
+ 	if (!ainfo)
+ 	    return;

  	fixsuffix();

didn't agree with what I had before, which came from the
patch-match.gz patch (natch).  Namely, the fixsuffix() wasn't there in
what that patch introduced.  I just added it by hand.

Secondly, after I applied patch-match.gz, completion did nothing
whatsoever.  After panicking I remembered compctl -T.  But according
to my initialisation files, I never had a compctl -T before, and when
zsh started up, compctl -T -q was in effect (why?)  If this is
intentional, hadn't that better now be compctl -T -q -tc?  Otherwise
we're going to have a very large number of irate users.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/
Dipartimento di Fisica, Via Buonarotti 2, 56100 Pisa, Italy