Re: broken pipe with prompt -h

On Jul 3,  6:08pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: Re: broken pipe with prompt -h
}
} Bart Schaefer (schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
} >
} > This is a result of the changes in zsh-workers/16503 to cause bin_print()
} > to report write errors.  There was a follow-on patch in 16556 to suppress
} > the errors when stdout is closed.  EPIPE might be another error worthy of
} > suppression.
}
} I just upgraded from RedHat 7.3's rpm of 4.0.4 to 4.1.0-dev-5 and the
} warning's gone.  Was that supposed to happen?

I don't know.  Based on looking at a CVS diff of 4.0.4 --> current, I'm
surprised RedHat's version gave the error at all.  They may have applied
some patches?