Re: About menu selection (again)

    Hi Sven :)

>>     Oh, then it is the problem. I use bindkey in my rc files. Since
>> complist needs compctl to work, could it be added as a dependency?
>That would be wrong because complist doesn't need compctl.
[...]

    Is there a way to add a 'generic' dependency so a completion is
loaded before 'complist'?. I mean: complist needs some form of
completion to get menu selection to work, so if 'compctl' is not
loaded, which other can I load?.

    Anyway, loading by hand compctl is not an issue (for me, at least).

    Raúl