Re: Using zsh in gcc compilation

> Peter Stephenson wrote:
>
> In particular, look in mklibgcc (generated from mklibgcc.in in the source
> directory).
>
> This is using MULTILIBS passed down from the Makefile, so check that
> that looks correct.
>
> Just before half way down, this goes into
>   for ml in $MULTILIBS; do
> so check each individual ml is correct.

ml has two values, '.;' and 'on;@on'. First is substituted to nothing and the
second one to '-on'. What I don't know is where MULTILIB is created and why has
this two values which seems so strange.

Thanks,

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra