Re: [BUG] some zsh completion fail in some cases if more than 9 jobs

> if i have at least 10 background jobs, some completions (such as "cvs
> diff" one) faill:
> tv@vador mdk/gi/perl-install.cooker $ cvs diff
> _path_files:540: job table full or recursion limit exceeded

I mentioned the same problem last year, Bart responded in  zsh-workers/17641
saying:

"Part of the problem is that the value of MAXJOBS was established when
each job table entry represented a real unix process.  Now that we make
job table entries for internal shell control structures, we need more
table space.  It still shouldn't need to grow without bound (though I
believe we have other anti-infinite recursion mechanisms in place now)."

I reported that I would double the value of MAXJOBS in my builds, which helped
me.   Though it might be nice to have a more dynamic solution.

-FR

ps: archive of Bart's message http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2002/msg01108.html