Re: Patch for 4.2.3 building on Cygwin

On Feb 1, 10:53am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Patch for 4.2.3 building on Cygwin
}
} "Peter A. Castro" wrote:
} > So, keep the AC_CHECK_LIB(iconv, iconv) and just add the check for
} > AC_CHECK_LIB(iconv, libiconv) if $host_os=cygwin.
}
} OK, I've committed it on the main line with that change.

And I've applied the diffs to the zsh-4_2-patches branch as well.  Please
check that I got it right, as I changed utils.c directly rather than move
the whole iconv section into system.h as has been done on the main line.