Re: Zsh clears prompt line. Feature or bug?

Bart wrote:
> Does that mean that with $terminfo you were able to employ a destructive
> backspace?  As I said, for me \b isn't destructive, at least not in the
> sense of making it impossible to mouse-select previously-printed spaces.

Seems I was wrong when saying it worked in xterm. Must have not tested
it right or perhaps the xterm I have at home is different from the one
at work. It does work in pterm, however. Your code in 21119 being as
good as the $terminfo solution.

Closest I can think of for xterm is "\e[1S${(l.COLUMNS.)}\e[1T" but that
still has problems.

Oliver