Re: yodl and Z shell documentation (was localtraps)

Bart wrote:

> I definitely do not want to lose the info documentation.  I use it a lot,
> particularly the index lookup feature.

We wouldn't lose it but the conversion may not be as smooth. I think the
easiest way to turn docbook into Texinfo is using docbook2x
(http://docbook2x.sourceforge.net/). I don't know much about it,
however. Do docbook2x's own info files look good to you?

Things like indexes may have to be done differently. I don't really like
the current set of six indices anyway.

docbook2x also converts to man but I suspect it may be better to use
db2man.xsl even if that requires a bit of extra XSL to stuff relevant
things inside <manualpage>.

Oliver