Re: Directory not recognized as directory

    Hi Andrey :)

 * Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     Using version 4.2.5:
> >
> >     $ mkdir -- $'\x90'
> >     $ stat *
> >     stat: \M-^P: no such file or directory
> >

> I can't reproduce it:
>
> {pts/2}% mkdir -- $'\x90'
> {pts/2}% stat *
>   File: `\220'
>   Size: 40              Blocks: 0          IO Block: 4096   ??????????????
> {pts/2}% echo $ZSH_VERSION
> 4.2.5

    Looks like you're using "stat" from coreutils, and not builtin
stat. Sorry, my fault, in my example I didn't do "builtin stat"
instead of stat:
    $ mkdir -- $'\x90'
    $ builtin stat *
    stat: \x90: no such file or directory

    The output of stat is the character corresponding to 0x90, but
since it is non printable I'm doing the same as in my last message
and using the corresponding "print/bindkey" escape sequence.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...