Re: Directory not recognized as directory

    Hi Andrey :)

 * Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     Anyway, this problem doesn't affect just the "stat" builtin. It
> > fools the completion system (at least compctl), too.
> >

> Could you give specific example? It seems to work in current CVS:
>
> {pts/1}% ~/pkg/bin/zsh -f
> cooker% ls ????????????/
>
> notice "/" so it correctly stats directory.

    In 4.2.5 the same doesn't work. The completion cycles between all
files and dirs, adding a "/" to all directories *except* the "\x90"
one.

    $ zsh -f
    $ mkdir A B C $'\x90'
    $ ls <TAB>
        \- ls A/<TAB>
            \- ls B/<TAB>
                \- ls C/<TAB>
                    \- ls ^Ð

    I'm representing the cycle using the "\-" thingie (sorry, I
couldn't think of anything better) and I hope you can see the last
line, which is exactly what appears in my system, a caret and a
capital "D" crossed by a line.

    Do you want me to test anything more? I'm a bit lost here and
don't know which tests to carry to help you O:)

    Thanks a lot for your interest :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...