Re: PATCH: newuser system

I gave the latest code a try, and I noticed one minor problem.  While
configuring the completion system, I first chose option "1" (to use the
defaults).  Then I decided to go back into the same menu and choose
option "2" instead (to run compinstall).  At the end, I had two
compinstall sections, one at the top of the .zshrc, and one at the
bottom.  This problem doesn't occur if I only choose one of the two
options.

..wayne..