Completion bug in 4.3.4

I'm not subscribed, so please address replies directly to me.

echo $ZSH_VERSION %/Volumes/RAM Disk/test(0)
4.3.4
___
ls %/Volumes/RAM Disk/test(0)
wordpress-tagline-field-nq8.png         wordpress-tagline-field.png
___
du -b tagline %/Volumes/RAM Disk/test(0)
[I hit tab after “tagline”]
du -b -wordpresstagline-field %/Volumes/RAM Disk/test(0)

Notice the appearance of the first hyphen in the wrong position.

I use the vi settings (EDITOR=vim). I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.10 on a Mac Pro two-by-two 2.66 GHz. I configured with:

	./configure --enable-pcre --enable-cap --enable-multibyte

PCRE information from /usr/local/include/pcre.h:

	#define PCRE_MAJOR          7
	#define PCRE_MINOR          2
	#define PCRE_PRERELEASE
	#define PCRE_DATE           2007-06-19

Also, I use zshcompsys. I can send you .zcompdump if you want it.