Re: Completion bug in 4.3.4

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:25:33 -0700
Peter Hosey <prh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not subscribed, so please address replies directly to me.
>
> echo $ZSH_VERSION                                    %/Volumes/RAM
> Disk/test(0)
> 4.3.4
> ___
> ls                                                   %/Volumes/RAM
> Disk/test(0)
> wordpress-tagline-field-nq8.png         wordpress-tagline-field.png
> ___
> du -b tagline                                        %/Volumes/RAM
> Disk/test(0)
> [I hit tab after “tagline”]
> du -b -wordpresstagline-field                        %/Volumes/RAM
> Disk/test(0)
>
> Notice the appearance of the first hyphen in the wrong position.

I can reproduce this, with the styles you sent, and I can vaguely see that
the struct cline list passed to cline_str in compresult.c is out of order
so that the function is inserting a "-" first, then the "worpress" chunk, etc.
However, that's already taken well over an hour and I currently haven't a
clue how it's got that way.