Re: fc (history) requires zsh is interactive? Why can't interactive toggled?

Many thanks!

(If you are in a hurry the rest can be safely skipped.)

I think for those who care about such things -- attaching to a running
non-interactive script and setting up an interactive terminal with
history--  this will be an improvement. No doubt this is a very small
(if not negligible) number. So for those who don't, I don't think the
change will be a drag.

I see a typo in dump history in B06fc.ztst: "dump history" => "dump
when history". I've been writing English just about all of my life and
I still manage to bungle sentences like this.

However sometime before a release I should add more fc test cases, in
addition to any issues that arise down the line. I suspect that (and
dread the time when)  folks take issue with how history is handled in
zshdb (or not handled) and how it interacts when there is interactive
history in the debugged the program.

But with more test cases and more coverage, hopefully we will come to
a better understanding in how this or some particular change effects
things and more confidence that making changes of this kind while
assuring it doesn't break things for others.

So thanks again.