Re: Vastly better HTML docs

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:23:41 -0700
Jesse W <jessw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 2009, at 6:55 AM, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> > It seems sunsite.dk has been transformed into dotsrc.org. Thankfully,
> > they
> > left their subdomains intact ;)
> >
> > If no one from there shows up, I can write to staff@xxxxxxxxxx if you
> > want
> > me to.
> That would be very appreciated (by me, if no one else. ;-) )  If you
> can find an email for the sourceforge people, that would be great too.

zsh@xxxxxxxxxx, assuming that's what it's now called (was
zsh@xxxxxxxxxx), would be more useful, but the question is who is
actually doing the work on the zsh side, not who has permission to
access it.  However, if you have some time to spare, do volunteer to be
added...  You might need to copy both addresses, I've rather lost track
of what's going on.