Re: Crash in reverse-menu-complete with menu-selection

On Aug 24,  3:48pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: Crash in reverse-menu-complete with menu-selection
}
} % zsh -f
} % autoload compinit
} % compinit -D
} % zmodload zsh/complist
} % bindkey '^F' menu-select
} % bindkey '^B' reverse-menu-complete
} % ls <ctrl-f><enter><ctrl-f><ctrl-b>
}
} Reproduced on 4.3.2 (32bit), 4.3.6 and current cvs.

I can't reproduce, but when I hit that first ctrl-f I still get nothing,
as reported in the earlier thread about menu-select crashing.

I suspect this is still the same menu-select bug, just leaving some
corrupted memory as a land mine for reverse-menu-complete to step on.
If you add before bindkey

  zmodload zsh/compctl

does the crash go away?