Re: zsh 5.0.0 released, finally

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:29:15 +0200
Simon Ruderich <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The questions is what should we do about the HTML intro on the
> website? It's outdated (at least missing recent changes to
> intro.ms - haven't really checked further). Should we just leave
> it there (maybe with a note) or remove the HTML version and only
> link the PDF/PS versions?

It's probably worth leaving there with a note until such time as someone
gets a chance to turn intro.ms into Yodl, which shouldn't actually be
that difficult as long as we aren't strict about formatting.

The sentence at the end saying Bas is happy to get email about it good
probably do with editing out.