Re: zpty non-functional?

On Aug 27,  1:01pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} All I've added is the read and write --- the pipe was there anyway as
} the key part of the master/slave interface.

Ah, sorry; I misread the patch.  In exec.c synch is the array that holds
the pair of pipe descriptors, so I was expecting a new pipe here.

I spent a while wondering whether it could ever matter to either side of
the pty that it had been used to transmit an extra byte before the real
conversation started, but I didn't come up with any objection.