Re: Patch for curses module

} Very unlikely.  It would depend on the system malloc library
} implementation, if there were any possibility of doing it with an
} environment setting.  If it were possible to create arbitrary memory
} state on the malloc heap by proper sequence of script calls, that
} would be a potential security issue.

} There's probably some way to write a script loop that keeps creating
} the same color entry repeatedly until it is successfully looked up,
} but I don't know what that code would look like.

I wonder how can creating subsequent color pair make previous pairs
non-disabled. It happens in random manner, sometimes it helps and
sometimes not. In first reply I attached a log where red/black fixed
white/black

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski