Re: Patch for curses module

On Sep 12,  7:40pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} I wonder how can creating subsequent color pair make previous pairs
} non-disabled. It happens in random manner, sometimes it helps and
} sometimes not. In first reply I attached a log where red/black fixed
} white/black

Looking at your trace, I see white/black being created twice, the
second time after it was cache-missed for DISABLED but also before
the red/black is created.  The second time white/black is created
is when I believe it "fixes" the DISABLED bit.

Am I misreading the trace, or misunderstanding the sequence of events
that created the trace?