Re: Can be a module linked to library to which Zsh isn't linked?

On Oct 4,  6:49pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} What bothers me is that someone who builds zsh against termcap or
} terminfo loses curses module. Having a bit of separate tests in
} configure against libraries needed by modules but not zsh itself would
} solve this. Is Zsh open for such change?

Certainly, we'll take improvements to the configure script.  I've also
noticed that it checks more than once for some dependencies; there's
probably a lot that could be done.