Re: Bug: bracketed-paste-magic + ztcp causes wrong pasted contents for CJK payloads

Dear Zsh developers,

Today I've built Zsh again with commit 9642aeeaebd654565a045475d4d3ba101bfaec8f
and it works like a charm. CJK payloads can be pasted correctly with either
the minimal buggy zshrc or the current one I'm using. Much gratitude for
the work!

Best Regards,

Yen Chi Hsuan